- A quality eye - The needles have a somewhat larger needle eye, with a smooth surface both inside and out.
- Strong body - With just the right amount of flexibility, the needles are resistant to bending or breaking.
- Sharp point - The needle’s points have undergone special high-density abrasive polishing treatment for sharpness.
- Smooth piecing enables easy sewing - You can stitch for hours with less fatigue.
- Made in Hiroshima - These safe and high quality needles are produced at Tulip’s own factory in Hiroshima.
The “Made in Hiroshima” label is proof of a high-quality needle that is rooted in Hiroshima’s over 300 years of history and traditional needle-making techniques. Hiroshima Needle is a registered regional collective trademark (No. 5124410) for the brand of needles created in Hiroshima.